What does it take to start investing in commercial real estate investment properties and start off on the right foot?
1. Get professional advice from a real estate broker that specializes in the asset sector that you have interest.
2. Have a real estate attorney at your beck and call.
3. Seek advice with a CPA tax authority especially if you are considering a 1031 exchange property and have an intermediary ready in the wings.
4. Be prepared with a certain amount of equity and be ready to borrow significant funds to acquire these commercial real estate investment properties.
5. Spend the time seeking out all the options and consequences to these various options based on your risk-reward tolerance level.
6. Ask many questions – including what the consequences are if something should go sour in your investment property.
7. How long are you interested in tying up your money, and what are your long-term goals for the real estate investment property?
8. What kind of cash on cash return or cash flow is necessary based on your equity invested?
9. How much or how little time do you want to devote to the income property? Are you looking for passive income or are you interested in working harder for higher returns?
Interested in moving to the next level, and acquiring a commercial income property that will help you reach your passive income goals?
Contact Jeff Gitt at 314-757-1031 for more information, or to find out about the equity and finance options offered by Westwood.
Source: Main site RSS