Westwood Net Lease Advisors
Free 1031 E-Book
Find out why Triple-Net Leased Real Estate Investments should be a part of your Investment Portfolio …and how to DEFER 100% in capital gains taxes via a 1031 Exchange. Sign up immediately to receive your free copy of our complimentary INSIDE GUIDE:
– Part 1 –
- What is a 1031 Exchange?
- Why should you consider a 1031 Exchange?
- Benefits of a 1031 Exchange
- Who should consider a 1031 Exchange?
- The rules of a 1031 Exchange
- Timelines of a 1031 Exchange
- Types of properties that you are allowed to trade into
- Find out the difference between Reverse Exchanges, Construction & Improvement Exchanges, Reverse Construction Exchanges, Delayed Exchanges
- Advice on how to handle financing during a 1031 Exchange
– Part 2 –
- What is a single tenant triple-net investment?
- What makes them so important?
- Process of acquiring triple-nets
- Explanation of differences between Triple-net lease structures
- Depreciation, why it is so important
- Learn which states do not have state income taxes
- In depth reports on 6 Retail Tenants to keep a close eye on
- A look into Tenant in Common (TIC) properties
- Importance of Portfolio Diversification
- Why one should invest into real estate