Westwood Net Lease Advisors
Free 1031 Exchange e-Book
How Does the 1031 Exchange Save You Tens of Thousands of Dollars?
Look no further than the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 1031 for a golden opportunity to sell certain real estate assets and defer 100% of the federal capital gains taxes, which adds up to tens of thousands of dollars that you can put to work for you.
Find out why NNN lease property investments should be a part of your investment portfolio and how to DEFER 100% in capital gains taxes via a 1031 Exchange. Fill out the form right away to receive your free copy of our complementary INSIDER’S GUIDE.
What’s Included in the 1031 Exchange e-Book:
– Part 1 –
- What is a 1031 Exchange?
- Why should you consider a 1031 Exchange?
- Benefits of a 1031 Exchange
- Who should consider a 1031 Exchange?
- The rules of a 1031 Exchange
- Timelines of a 1031 Exchange
- Types of properties that you are allowed to trade into
- Find out the difference between Reverse Exchanges, Construction & Improvement Exchanges, Reverse Construction Exchanges, Delayed Exchanges
- Advice on how to handle financing during a 1031 Exchange
– Part 2 –
- What is a single tenant triple-net investment?
- What makes them so important?
- Process of acquiring triple-nets
- Explanation of differences between Triple-net lease structures
- Depreciation, why it is so important
- Learn which states do not have state income taxes
- In depth reports on 6 Retail Tenants to keep a close eye on
- A look into Tenant in Common (TIC) properties
- Importance of Portfolio Diversification
- Why one should invest into real estate