- Amazon Proof Business Model
- Located in Major Retail Corridor, in heart of Donalsonville with surrounding tenants like O’Reilly Auto Parts, Pizza Hut, Speed Track, Econo Lodge, Executive Inn, Five Star Credit Union, and Badcock Home Furniture
- High Visibility:
West 3rd Street is also know as State Hwy 84, main route through downtown Donalsonville. State Hwy 84 also leads to Dothan, AL a large southern city
- 1 Mile from from Donalsonville Hospital which has approximately 65 beds and is the cornerstone of Seminole County’s healthcare system
- Price: $909,955
- Cap rate: 9.00%
- Net Operating Income: $81,896
- Lease Term: ~9 Years Remaining
- Lease Type: NN
- Increases: 5% Every 5 years
- Landlord Responsibilities: The landlord responsibilities entail HVAC, roof, and structure. Property is equipped with durable long lasting metal roof and the AC systems were recently replaced. LL is also responsible for CAM, taxes, and insurance but these costs are reimbursed by the tenant.
- Building Size (sf): ~16,200
- Lot Size: ~1.33 Acres
- Options: Two (5) Year Options w/ 5% increases upon being exercised
The Properties shown on this website may or may not be listed by Westwood Net Lease Advisors. Some properties come from our vast network of owners, developers and brokers. All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted. Westwood Net Lease Advisors has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Westwood Net Lease Advisors does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.